The Paradox for Food Manufacturing Companies
In today’s world food producing companies face constant pressure to deliver more and achieve better results at the same time. Retail expects the food industry to keep the cost of consumer goods constant and that is the stressful paradox most food producing companies feel day in day out.
To stay profitable and meet the expectations of investors, food companies need to be cost conscious – but where this is deemed insufficient severe cost-cutting seems to be a last resort.
In order to safeguard the long-term financial performance, alternative approaches are necessary… because the continuous cutting of costs will eventually burrow too deep into the organization, resulting in a breakdown of performance, whether it is quality, service, food safety or even profit itself.
However, when approached with proper insight and carefully crafted strategies, a struggling company can quickly start to outperform competitors in terms of quality, service and profitability.
..But where to begin?
The Food Strategy Institute approaches profitability in a more insightful, strategic and focused way to help food manufacturing companies become more profitable and perform well on all accounts simultaneously.
Our approach focuses on growing the competency of managers to lead strategic change from within the organization, while at the same time seeking to identify the opportunities to increase profitability that exist (but are hidden) within the internal processes.
The Strategic Insight™ program is a one-year, intensive program during which an entire management team will be taught and guided in our proprietary process consisting of the following steps:
- Profit Insight™ – A structured approach to identify all hidden profit opportunities in every part of the organization, to ensure all future improvement projects are based on a sound financial insight.
- Team Insight™ – Delivers a deep understanding of your team dynamics at all levels within the organization, providing vital data and intimate insight into the skills and competencies currently within the teams, and those still required for long-term success.
- Risk Insight™ – In order to safeguard long-term success, it is necessary to understand what risks are present and how to address them. Based on 81 dimensions, a comprehensive risk model is created in an efficient manner, enabling the management team to pro-actively manage risks.
- Future Insight™ – A crucial mechanism for creating ownership and engagement. Once insight has been created in profit opportunities, team development and risks to be managed – a comprehensive multi-year plan can be meaningfully constructed. This is done in a cascaded manner, ensuring all levels in the organization participate in the creation of the 5-year plan for the organization.
- Deepen Insight™ – By creating a laser-like focus, improvement projects are executed faster and more successful, ensuring financial results are achieved within the shortest time possible.
- Preventive Insight™ – Every catastrophe starts small, and the issue management approach helps identify which issues to manage with more vigilance, strengthening your organization by insuring sound prevention management is instilled throughout.
What Makes Us Different
“Only profound and deep insights, strengthened by personal leadership and committed teamwork will deliver meaningful and lasting results.”
At the Food Strategy Institute we take pride in being 100% dedicated to your results, we do this in a unique manner:
- The basis of our approach is our proven and successful Strategic Insight™ Program
- We provide weekly mentoring calls with all management team members of our clients
- We only have senior, experienced consultants who can operate both at boardroom levels as well as on the shop floor
- We have relevant industry experience in all areas of the food industry which enables us to deeply understand your needs
- We have a vast network of value-adding solution providers and experts in the international food industry
Praise On Our Approach
Do you want to read what our clients say about our Strategic Insight™ Program?
Click below to download our client referral document.
Contact Us Today
Set-up an appointment with one of our consultants to explore what the Strategic Insight™ Program might mean for your organization in terms of results. During a one-hour call, we will explore the biggest challenges you are facing at the moment and we’ll discuss whether we are a good fit for you, your team and your organization.
Click the button below and take the next step towards your success!